How to use YouTube polls to create more engagement on your channel
Looking to increase the number of views, exposure, and engagement on your YouTube channel? There are numerous options for producers to engage with subscribers, including comments, shares, likes, and dislikes. But have you tried the YouTube polls? Your regular YouTube videos might become useful subscriber feedback tools with the use of YouTube polls.
What are YouTube polls
A YouTuber may design an online survey to get feedback and comments from their subscribers. Results may be displayed to both the creator and the audience in real time. Polls made by the YouTube Community are a simple method to learn new information and apply it to your benefit. Without relying on an external page or survey, a YouTube poll can assist artists in bridging the gap between brands and consumers.
Students looking for more knowledge and assistance are probably your target market if you run an educational YouTube channel. Make a YouTube survey to find out what topics your viewers want the most assistance with, and use the answer with the most votes to inspire your next educational video.
Check your YouTube poll eligibility
Before using YouTube polls, both creators and subscribers must follow a few rules.
Prerequisites for content creators taking a YouTube poll
1. Access to Community postings requires YouTube channels to have at least 500 subscribers.
2. It may take up to a week before the Community page shows up if you just reached 500 subscribers.
3. Make sure that your YouTube channel is not configured for kids.
YouTube poll requirements for subscribers
1. Voting is only available to viewers who are signed into their YouTube accounts.
2. Mobile users must be using the iOS or Android version of the YouTube app.
How to make a poll on YouTube
Step 1: Open YouTube Studio and create a new post.
Log into your YouTube account and visit YouTube Studio. Click the Create post button after clicking the Create button in the top right corner.
Step 2: Produce a poll on YouTube
Pick “Poll” from the menu.
Then, enter the query you want to put to your YouTube audience in the textbox. Add voting options after posing your question.
Step 3: Post your poll on YouTube
Click the blue Post button or the arrow to schedule a post after you’ve completed making your YouTube poll. Your scheduled posts will appear under the Schedule page, while your published polls will appear under the Published tab.
Why you should be using YouTube polls
Any YouTube channel may increase views by easily and effectively creating YouTube polls. See six reasons why artists should utilize poll cards to interact with their audience.
1. Your video content can be directed by your viewers.
2. Start a discussion.
3. Knowledge of the upload insight.
4. Better assistance with online education.
5. Enjoy yourself with your visitors and subscribers.
6. Re-engage readers with earlier content.
If you like this information please kindly follow us on our Social Media platforms as well.